Columbus, we know it’s becoming sweater weather, but that’s no excuse to not give your body the exercised-induced endorphins it deserves.
Join (614) for a week of health, exercise, beauty, and discounts at dozens of gyms and business across the city during the 7th FIT Week.
From October 14- 19 spice up your workout regime with free classes to gyms and studios you’ve always wanted to try and discounted meals apparel from places you’ve always wanted to go—all for a mere $12!
Plus, your pass gets you access to the Kick-Off party on Monday, October 14th at Gravity from 5:30pm- 7pm. Sample and shop participating FIT Week partners while getting your sweat on through four, 15-minute workout classes.
Even better? Stick around after for Gravity’s Monday Movie Night featuring Wonder Woman.
C’mon, Columbus, let’s get FIT!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Available to you with your FIT Week Pass, classes and discounts from:
- 614Fitness (50% off)
- Abundant You Chiro (80%+ off)
- Arena District Athletic Club (free classes!)
- Berry Blendz (BOGO smoothie)
- Cycle Bar Easton
- Divine Impact Fitness (free classes!)
- Grandview Chiropractic Center (free exam & x-ray!)
- Hai Poké (free chips & drink)
- Heartfelt (free classes!)
- Melt House of Fitness (free classes!)
- Mesh Fitness (25% off)
- Oak Studio (free classes!)
- Orangetheory Fitness
- PAI Yoga & Fitness (free classes!)
- Pinnacle Performance (2 extra weeks free!)
- Premier at Sawmill (1 week free – classes, pool..)
- Restore Cryo (20% off)
- Seven Studios (free classes!)
- Shed (free classes!)
- Shred 415 (free classes!)
- The Fitness Loft (7-day trial!)
- The Human Form (free class!)
- Zen Yoga (first week free!)
- Zyia Active ($10 off)
**Already purchased a pass? Be on the lookout for class schedules and discount details to be emailed to you Friday, October 11th by 4p!**
BROUGHT TO YOU BY