The froster is responsible for making our “from-scratch” signature frosting and applying it by hand to the full range of products for walk-in, pre-orders and marketing. This person must keep the display case fully stocked, maintain an ample supply of samples and maintain appropriate par levels of additional cakes. The froster is responsible for keeping the frosting station clean, sanitized and running efficiently.
Position is scheduled Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30am-6pm and Saturday from 10am-6pm. Full time hours range from 32-40 hours per week. Holidays are required.
Bakery hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm / Saturday, 10am-6pm / Sunday – Closed
- Prior frosting/bakery experience preferred
- Possess a strong sense of teamwork & positive attitude
- Ability to follow instructions
- Takes initiative
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Has the ability to work well under pressure
- Has a strong sense of pride in one’s work
- Detail oriented
- Possess strong physical stamina (lift 50+ lbs)
- Has good organizational skills
Benefits of working with Nothing Bundt Cakes, we offer:
- Great hours for a balanced work schedule & closed on Sundays!
- Casual Dress
- Employee Discount
- Fun, Upbeat Environment!
If you are interested in this position at Nothing Bundt Cakes, please submit your resume AND answer the following questions in your cover letter:
1. What is your availability?
2. Why do you want to work in a production bakery?
3. What rate of hourly compensation do you expect?
If you want to work in a fun, friendly environment – apply today! Being part of our team is nothing “bundt” the best!