Hosts at Bareburger are usually the first person the guest meets when they walk in the door..
- Greet Guests with a warm welcome and answer any questions they may have. You should know how to talk about the menu confidently and make suggestions.
- Guide Guests, find out what they need and bring them to their table or take out area. Provide them with clean menus and any other essentials needed. Make sure to rotate sections and assist runners and servers in “flipping” the table.
- Provide Accurate Wait Times to guests waiting to be seated and be able to multitask and stay organized during rushes, staying calm and communicating with your manager and team to sit guests in an appropriate and timely manner.
Sometimes as simple as a burger, fries, and shake.
- We believe that love, service, and organic & sustainable food should fill our restaurants.
- We believe in foods we can pronounce, no funny business here.
- We know that fresh, vibrant, clean food served in a fun place can make the world smile.
- We came together to make food that we can proudly serve to our communities, our friends and our families.