Company: LAZ Parking
Job Title: Valet Attendant and Overnight Valet
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Location: 500 South Front St.
Columbus, OH 43215
Location: Columbus, Ohio
A LAZ Valet Attendant plays a significant role in the success of the company. They are the first person our clients & customers see. A warm welcome, smiling face, & professional demeanor are of the utmost importance.
What Will I Do?
- Park customer cars like a champ. This means carefully, efficiently, & in a timely manner. Bring back cars the way they came or else.]
- Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, & develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean & organized. You’ll make sure to do this with a smile of your face.
- Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed. Must be able to work with or without supervision.
- Promote awesome customer relations. Smile, go above & beyond, make them love LAZ parking the moment they meet you.
- Dynamic. You’re charismatic, full of energy, & happy to help in any way you can.
- Dependable. Responsible is your middle name. You never disappoint because it’s not in your nature.
- A good driving record. You don’t speed, you’re cautious – ESPECIALLY with other people’s property.
- Good English. Ability to speak, read, & comprehend easily.
- Drive a standard transmission.
- Team player. You’re open to different opinions & can help motivate your team.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts. Most interested in candidates that can work evening & overnight shifts.
- Must possess a valid, unrestricted driver’s license and meet our criteria for an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Willingness to work in the elements — wind, heat, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to lift, push & pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk & run for extended periods of time.
- Ability bend, stoop, squat & lift frequently throughout a shift.
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.
Driving: Valid Driver’s License
Minimum Age: 18+ years old