Short North’s newest place to eat, stay, and play will open tomorrow. The 13-story, $50 million, 167-room Canopy by Hilton will hold its grand opening on July 30 at 77 E. Nationwide Blvd, featuring two dining options and a rooftop lounge.
Central Market House restaurant on the ground floor will act as the hotel’s main food provider with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu will feature a flexitarian (semi-vegetarian) menu of local and healthy options.
A dedicated elevator will take guests to Goodale Station, which offers stunning views of Downtown Columbus, the Short North, and Goodale Park. Goodale Station will feature a Southern-inspired menu for dinner and small plates along with craft cocktails open each day at 4:00 PM.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
The Central Market House is named after Central Market which served as the central economic center of Columbus from 1850 until 1966, while Goodale Station pays tribute to Dr. Lincoln Goodale, one of Columbus’ founding fathers.
Other features of the Canopy hotel include:
- Three deluxe and flexible meeting spaces offering a total of 1,850 square feet of space
- Transfer Lounge with lockers and private showers for guests who arrive early
- The Retreat, for guests seeking a quiet space
- Complimentary Canopy Bikes which guests can use to explore the Short North
- Rooftop state of the art fitness center
The Columbus location is one of only six other Canopy hotel in the United States.