Just before the dog days of summer conclude, WAG! Fest is inviting all of Columbus’ four-legged residents and their bipedal companions out for a day of adventure, friendly competition, and, of course, treats.
WAG! Fest is a free, family-friendly event going down in Hilliard on Saturday, August 17.
You and your BFF (best furry friend) can expect:
- Dog-focused businesses and organizations with products to try, services to explore, and valuable information to take home
- Dogs can take a dip at the “Water Bark Beach” off-leash swim area or just relax in the cool oasis of the “Atlas Butler Ice Castle”.
- Meet experts from various area rescue groups to learn about the best four-legged match for your home and lifestyle at the “PetPeople Meet-The-Breed Pavilion”.
- Captivating disc demonstrations, agility performances and dock diving by some of the area’s most talented canines.
- Educational advice, contests and entertainment all day long at the “Take A Bow-Wow Stage, presented by Hatfield Subaru”.
- Canine companion adoptions available through various rescue groups.
- Product samples, treats and much more!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Here are a few things to keep in mind when preparing for the Fest:
- No pets other than dogs will be permitted at WAG!.
- All dogs visiting WAG! must be current with vaccinations.
- Each dog must display current license and rabies tags. Injured and/or ill dogs should not be brought to WAG!.
- All dogs must be well socialized and get along with humans and other dogs of all sizes.
- To discourage aggressive behavior we recommend that dog owners only bring dogs that are spayed or neutered.
WAG! Fest will be held at Prairie Oaks Metro Park at 2755 Amity Rd, Hilliard from 10am until 4pm Saturday, August 17.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY