Take a virtual tour of the Kroger of tomorrow in UA
The public finally got a chance to check out the newly-renovated Kroger store at 1955 West Henderson Road in Upper Arlington late last month, following a sweeping $3.1 million renovation.
While much remains the same, Kroger hopes the updates will help to better serve their customers, while bringing a more modern look to store’s overall appearance.
Here are just a few of the changes on display at this spiffy new Kroger location:
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
- The Chicken Co., a new quick-and-easy meal option offering fresh chicken meals and a-la-carte sides, has been added to the store’s deli section.
- So long chrome—all cases throughout the store were replaced with sleeker, black-trimmed freezers.
- The store’s looks in general were improved with a new décor package.
- The perishable side, including produce, the cheese counter, the bakery, and the deli, is now more of an open concept. Maneuvering that bulky cart should be a breeze!
- The pharmacy and surrounding space is one of the more noticeably-changed areas in the update, featuring a new layout and some interesting design elements (dig those hexagonal ceiling decorations!)
Kroger’s U.A. store is just the latest to receive the remodel treatment. Next up is the location at 199 Graceland Blvd., which will host an open house on Wednesday, August 14 from 4-6 PM following its own $4 million update.
Can’t make it to either of these locations but curious what changes might be in store for a Kroger near you? Take a look at our virtual tour of the Henderson Road store, showcasing some of the many recent upgrades:
Note: use the left/right arrows in the upper-left corner to navigate between images.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY