A man has died after being trapped inside the machinery of a north Columbus car wash.
Police and fire crews were called to the Fast N’ Clean car wash at 4881 Sinclair Road Monday afternoon after an employee was found unresponsive.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
First responders believe he may have been electrocuted, reports 10TV.
According to a GoFundMe, the man has been identified as Dan, a “loving husband and father of four young children.”
“Anyone that knows him knows he was an easy going, go with the flow type of guy. He didn’t like confrontation and loved playing with his kids. He was always greeted with hugs and screams of excitement “Daddy Daddy” from his daughters Amelia & Amberlyn when he walked in the door,” reads the GoFundMe.
Angie Smith, the campaign’s organizer, is seeking $5,000.
Dan didn’t have life insurance, and while trying to grieve the loss of a great man our family is also left trying to figure out how we will pay for such an expensive, unexpected expense,” reads the GoFundMe.
If you are unable to help financially, Smith encourages you to share the campaign.