It’s that time of the year again when we finally unveil all the best this city has to offer. This year, you ,the readers and voters, highlighted all the popular spots we’ve all grown to love, familiar faces who have consistently achieved excellence, and of course, a few new places that have changed the way we go about our lives in Central Ohio. With 1,111,620 votes pouring in from more than 26,000 voters, we’ve had our hands full tallying the totals, crossing our T’s, and dotting our I’s. But, without further ado, this is your definitive list of the champions of Columbus. This is ColumBEST.
- ColumBEST Results
- Sonic Temple Arts & Music Fest, plus Nelsonville Music Festival
- Makers Space: Yellowood Design
- Cameron Mitchell’s Del Mar SoCal Kitchen
- Bristol: Keeping it Country in the Short North
- Expert Horseback riding Advise
- 614Home: Moody Nolan Home Reveal
The reading experience is optimized for tablet devices. Turn your phone or tablet horizontally for the 2-page spread view or vertically for the single-page view.
Looking for a physical copy? Check out our snazzy map