“Let’s see, we’ve got a munkle for your uncle, a fant for your aunt and a fandpa for your Cousin Leon.” If you’re like Lou Lou Who and get overwhelmed by the pressures of holiday shopping, heed the latest announcement from North Market.
On Saturday, December 7, North Market will transform into a winter wonderland of shopping, activities, and other holiday festivities! Peruse farmers, merchants, and makers to find that special gift for everyone on your list. Fuel up at one of the North Market’s many eclectic food vendors (who will have extended hours until 7pm for the occasion) before taking the kids over to meet the man with the bag.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
There’s plenty to do at Holiday Market. See below for vendor and activity information:
- Seibel Tree Farm will be on site selling Christmas trees & holiday decor (while supplies last).
- Thomas Family Orchard will bring seasonal apples & fresh apple cider.
- Shady Grove Farms will feature locally grown produce, homemade jams and hand-poured candles & gifts.
- Cason Pies will sell fresh baked pies, cookies & quick breads.
- Coco Cat Bakery & Chocolates will offer their delicious Christmas cookies & hot chocolate.
- The Sweater Lady has lovely handmade sweaters, jewelry & gifts.
- Two Black Sheep features handmade cutting boards & beautiful woodworked gifts.
- Emily Ann’s Aprons sells handmade aprons & gifts.
- Brewberry Wicks will have their handmade candles & gifts.
- North Market will be selling North Market merchandise & gift certificates. Holiday Special = Purchase $50 in North Market Gift Certificates and receive one free North Market Cookbook!!!!!
Entertainment & Activities:
- Santa Claus – Free for the kiddos to visit and say hello! Santa will be strolling throughout the Market
- Holiday music
- Kids’ craft & activities
- Hot Mulled Wine will be available for purchase
- Enter to win $10K in doors and windows for your home from Renewal by Andersen!
- and more!