Just because February happens to be the coldest, gloomiest, dreariest month of the entire year… man, that just made us momentarily depressed! – there are plenty of fun and educational experiences to be had around the city. We compiled an idea board just for you. Plus a few more trendy items from this month’s issue…
- 28 ways to beat the Cbus winter blues
- Monthly events you must not miss!
- Opera Columbus: The Flood
- Psych out with the Melted Festival
- Interview: John Cusack
- Now Open: Ambrose and Eve
- Lox and Lox of bagels
- Fashion: small talk, big shots
- 614Home: antiquing
- Self-driving cars
- The Big Day: Columbus weddings
The reading experience is optimized for tablet devices. Turn your phone or tablet horizontally for the 2-page spread view or vertically for the single-page view.
Looking for a physical copy? Check out our snazzy map
BROUGHT TO YOU BY