At (614) we like to think we’re always giving you new ideas about where to go, what to try, or what’s coming up next. But this month, perhaps we can do a bit more for you. Maybe we can offer some inspiration to find ‘the better you’.
- The Calendar to end all calendars
- Tips and resources to find the ‘better you’
- Experience Otherworld
- Makers Space: botanical skin care
- Columbus author: Hanif Abdurraqib
- German Village: two restaurants, one roof
- Columbus igloo adventures
- Cheesesteak Empire with Charley Shin
- Old-timey ‘shrub’ bevs making a comeback
- Aloha! Inside the Huli Huli Tiki Lounge
- Megan Kilgore: the Columbus Crew-sader
- Offroad bike adventures
- Family: squats for tots
The reading experience is optimized for tablet devices. Turn your phone or tablet horizontally for the 2-page spread view or vertically for the single-page view.
Looking for a physical copy? Check out our snazzy map