A Columbus Dispatch report about small businesses having to close their doors due to COVID-19 inaccurately stated that both Wine Bistro locations would be closing. Only The Wine Bistro in Worthington is closing.
When speaking with the director of marketing for City Brands Management Christine Margarum, she mentioned that the reason for the Worthington location closing had to do with the restaurant not having enough space for social distancing.
Jim Sams, vice president of operations for City Brands Management that operates those restaurants, clarified the following about his restaurants over the phone:
- The Wine Bistro in Worthington is closed
- The Wine Bistro in Upper Arlington has been open for a couple of weeks
- Napa Kitchen + Bar in Dublin has been open since bars and restaurants were allowed to reopen
- Napa Kitchen + Bar in Montgomery reopened the first week June
- The Wine Bistro in Westerville will be reopening July 9
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
“The renovations are beautiful and it’s a better operating environment for all of our concepts,” Margarum said of the Westerville location.
The Wine Bistro in Upper Arlington is encouraging customer traffic, so if you’ve been dying to dine out and can’t wait until the ninth, now’s your chance!