We see you out there, Columbus, wasting away in that mid-afternoon sun. We got you. This issue, it’s all about how to cool down. Our cover section is a dream dinner of the most refreshing foods that don’t skimp on taste. Wine slushies, anyone? How about some sushi? Whether you’re turning pages in the comfort of an air-conditioned home or sweating it out on the lawn, join us on a culinary adventure in all things cool.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
What’s on deck:
- Dining in the summer heat
- The run-down on recently opened Getaway Brewing Co.
- The one-man meadery that’s blowing up Columbus
- What you need to know about the Trolley District development
- The Plain City farm that hosts annual berry picking