Columbus Police are cracking down on sex soliciting and in doing so, have busted:
- A middle school principal
- A dentist with a practice in Hilliard
- The owner of a well-known local restaurant.
- An Upper Arlington lieutenant
- An Upper Arlington attorney
- And a high ranking official with the Ohio National Guard
To see a full list of daily arraignments, click here.
To search misdemeanor public records by a person’s name, click here.
For a felony public records search, click here.
In total, 27 men responded to a Backpages ad posted by undercover Columbus cops and showed up to an Easton hotel with cash in hand.
Sting, stang, stung.
10TV reports the most powerful people involved in prostitution are the people buying sex. It’s not the pimps or the traffickers that keep the “business” afloat but rather, the people actually pumping money into it.