Tyson Foods Inc. is recalling about 2,485,374 pounds of ready-to-eat breaded chicken products that could affect your family. The bread crumbs used in the products could contain milk, a known allergen. This information was not printed on the product label.
Here are the items being recalled
- 31.86-pound bulk cases of “Tyson FULLY COOKED, WHOLE GRAIN STRIP-SHAPED CHICKEN PATTIE FRITTERS-CN” with case code 003859-0928 and production dates of 9/9/16, 10/5/16, 10/14/16, 10/15/16, 11/9/16, 12/10/16, 12/30/16 and 1/14/17
- 31.05-pound bulk cases of “Tyson FULLY COOKED, WHOLE GRAIN CHICKEN PATTIE FRITTERS-CN” with case code 003857-0928 and production dates of 11/12/16
- 30.6-pound bulk cases of “Tyson FULLY COOKED, WHOLE GRAIN BREADED CHICKEN PATTIES-CN” with case code 016477-0928 and production dates of 9/10/16, 9/16/16, 9/23/16, 9/30/16 and 10/6/16
- 30.6-pound bulk cases of “Tyson FULLY COOKED, WHOLE GRAIN CHUNK-SHAPED BREADED CHICKEN PATTIES-CN” with case code 016478-0928 and production dates of 9/16/16, 9/28/16 and 10/6/16
- 20.0-pound bulk cases of “Tyson FULLY COOKED, BREADED CHICKEN PATTIES-CN” with case code 005778-0928 and production dates of 9/14/16, 9/19/16 and 10/3/16
- 32.81-pound bulk cases of “Tyson FULLY COOKED, WHOLE GRAIN GOLDEN CRISPY CHICKEN CHUNK FRITTERS-CN CHUNK-SHAPED CHICKEN PATTIE FRITTERS” with case code 070364-0928, packaging and production date of 8/17/16
- 20-pound bulk cases of “SPARE TIME, Fully Cooked Breaded Chicken Patties” with case code 005778-0861 and production date of 10/3/16
- 20-pound bulk cases of “SPARE TIME, Fully Cooked Chicken Pattie Fritters” with case code 016477-0861 and production date of 9/16/16 and 10/6/16
The products subject to recall bear establishment number “P-1325” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped all across the united states for institutional use, even to some schools. So far, there haven’t been any reports of adverse reactions from consuming the aforementioned products.
If you have any of these items in your freezer or refrigerator, please throw them away or return them to the place of purchase.[symple_button url=”https://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsis/topics/recalls-and-public-health-alerts/recall-case-archive/archive/2017/recall-067-2017-release” color=”black” button_target=”_self”]Read more[/symple_button]