For those that feel like getting french fries as a side is a sin, (614) has heard your call to the best onion rings in Columbus.
Since today is officially National Onion Ring Day, we’re letting you know what our readers thought were the top 10 onion rings in Columbus. So go out for your favorite rings today and give one of the restaurants below a try. Starting at No. 10, the best onion rings are:
10. Flip Side – 3945 Easton Station
9. The Top Steak House – 2891 E. Main St.
8. Press Pub On 5th – 1505 W. 5th Ave. (Offering carryout)
7. Swensons Drive-In – Locations at 2012 Ikea Way, Columbus, OH 43240; 7490 Sawmill Rd., Dublin, OH 43016; 4810 Cemetery Rd., Hilliard, OH 43026; 5720 N. Hamilton Rd., New Albany, OH 44230
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
6. Bareburger – Locations at 463 N. High St.; 4560 N. High St. (Offering carryout)
5. Cap City Fine Diner and Bar – Locations at 1299 Olentangy River Rd., Columbus, OH 43212; 6644 Riverside Dr., Dublin, OH 43017; 1301 Stoneridge Dr., Gahanna, OH 43230
3. Dirty Frank’s Hot Dog Palace – 248 S. 4th St. (Offering carryout)
And the restaurant that gets to wear the (614) onion ring crown is…
1. The Thurman Cafe – 183 Thurman Ave.
Since we didn’t ask in our survey, sound off in the comments below about what the best dipping sauce—if there is one—for when you feast on onion rings and what other polls you’d like to participate in next.