As the city of Columbus heats up, families are looking for fun and educational activities for their children to participate in. From sports camps to science camps and more, summer camps can provide various activities to keep children engaged and learning throughout the summer months. Children will have the opportunity to explore their interests and develop new skills in a safe and nurturing environment. With activities designed for children of all ages and skill levels, every child will find something to love.
- Pickle & Chill Summer Camp is perfect for children looking to learn the rules, scoring, strokes, and play development of pickleball. It is not intended for those who already possess a high level of proficiency in the sport. Every week of camp will involve an immersive experience, with clinics, games, and snack breaks from 1 to 4 pm, Monday through Thursday and a mini round-robin tournament on Fridays. Paddles and pickleballs are provided and participants are asked to bring their own court-appropriate (non-marking) shoes, athletic clothing, and a water bottle.
- Busy Bees Pottery & Arts Studio provides an enriching Art Camp experience for children aged 6 to 13. Kids will have the opportunity to explore a variety of mediums, such as painting pottery, working with clay, making candles and creating mosaics. Campers can enroll for five full days or half days per week. During the camp, kids will create one to three pieces of artwork each day, while also playing games and having lots of fun. To participate, children must have completed Kindergarten and know how to cut with scissors.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
- Columbus Children’s Theatre Summer Camp is the perfect place for your child to learn about the craft of theatre and gain some valuable experience. Sign up today and give your child a summer to remember. If you have a child who is interested in theatre, Columbus Children’s Theatre Summer Camp is the perfect place to start. Offering both full-day and half-day programs in the morning and afternoon, the camp provides students with basic principles of acting, costuming, and stage management. Programs are open to boys and girls ages 5 to 15 and include dramatizations of popular favorites such as Encanto, The Lion King and Harry Potter.
- Send your children to Camp Wyandot for a unique and exciting summer camp experience! They will be able to participate in a wide variety of activities such as kayaking, canoeing, fishing, hiking, football, and archery. Moreover, Camp Wyandot provides more than just a fun time for kids; campers will also be able to develop their self-improvement, leadership, and survival skills. Your child can make new friends and build positive relationships. If you want to give your child a summer they won’t forget, enroll them in Camp Wyandot!
- Parents looking to give their children an active summer should look no further than Gym Skills’ specialty summer camp. Hoping to promote healthy living for all youth, Gym Skills provides a range of fun and engaging exercises and training to help them develop an active lifestyle. Kids between the ages of 5 to 14 can attend classes for ninja warrior training, gymnastics, soccer, tumbling, and more. The low teacher-student ratio is designed to ensure tailored instruction and aid faster learning. Camp hours are from 9 am to 4 pm daily, though extended care is available for those who need to pick up their children later.
Want to read more? Check out our print publication, (614) Magazine. Learn where you can find a free copy of our new March issue here!