Top viewed Burger & Beer menus
Here’s something spooky: there are only a few days remaining to enjoy the craft beer specials and $6 burgers we’ve been going on about this month. Burger & Beer Week 2020 comes to a close this Saturday (Halloween)!
Perhaps you’d like to visit EAT614.com and choose a burger or two to gobble up before the event ends? Or maybe you’d like to simplify things and just go with the beef and brews that everyone else has been loving this week. If that’s the case, here are the Burger & Beer Week menus that have the most views so far:
1. Bru Burger – Honey Chipotle BBQ Burger; Land-Grant draft
2. The Rail – Lake Effect Burger; Land-Grant Oh, Sure IPA
3. Arch City Tavern – Arch City Burger; Land-Grant Oh, Sure IPA & Modelo
4. FlipSide Easton – One Red Door; Wolf’s Ridge, Mango White Claw
5. The Thurman Cafe – Old Fashioned Cheeseburger; Modelo, White Claw
6. The Pint Room – Ash’s Apple Pie; Wolf’s Ridge
7. The Half Pint Worthington – Gouda Have It; Wolf’s Ridge
8. Pat & Gracie’s Graceland – Chophouse Burger; Land-Grant Oh, Sure IPA
9. BlackBird Kitchen – Green Chili Queso Burger; Modelo
10. Harvest Moon Craft Kitchen – The Chesapeake; Modelo
With the conclusion of Burger & Beer Week on Saturday also comes the end of the fun event extras. If you’d like to help us support our non-profit partner, Local Matters, and have a chance to win some awesome prizes, enter the Burger & Beer Week giveaway here. To have a little Halloween fun and have a chance to win a daily $20 restaurant gift card, get in on our virtual candy hunt.
We hope Burger & Beer Week has been trick-or-treating you well!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY