Each season, Wolf’s Ridge brewing does an exclusive bottle release of a barrel aged brew. With the taproom and restaurant closed for the time being, Wolf’s Ridge will be taking the release digitally and, for the first time ever, will offer their limited edition bottles online.
The release will feature five new beers all available for online order through Wolf’s Ridge shopify page.
- Dire Wolf Rum Line (22oz/$20ea/3 max per person): Our imperial stout aged in Ecuadorian Rum Barrels for over a year, then we infused with One Line coffee beans.
- Coconut Rum Line (22oz/$20ea/2 max per person): Our imperial stout aged in Ecuadorian Rum Barrels for over a year, then we infused it with hand toasted coconut and One Line coffee beans.
- Cognac Dire Wolf (8oz bottles/$8.99ea/4 max per person): Our imperial stout aged for one year in a French Cognac Puncheon. Big caramel notes give way to chocolate, raisin and fig.
- Cognac St Francis (22oz/$20ea/2 max per person): Our Belgian Quad spent 14 months in French Cognac Puncheons, and the resulting beer is rich with flavors of honey, spice, toffee and warm brown bread.
- St Francis the Elder (22oz/$20ea/2 max per person): Limited variant of our Cognac BA Quad infused with figs and elder flowers.
The limited edition bottles feature the flavors of Cognac and Rum barrels, a departure from the traditional bourbon barrel aging process.
In addition to the single beers, a full allotment of beers is also available which contains 13 bottles and comes with special access to an online tasting and Q&A on Aug. 8 with Head Brewer Chris Davidson.
The brews will go on sale July 24, at noon for single orders, or 11 a.m. for the full allotment. For additional information visit the Wolf’s Ridge Event Page.