Now Reading
Neighbors run to help during house fire near campus

Neighbors run to help during house fire near campus

Avatar

12 students had to abandon their off campus apartment early Sunday morning because of a fire, and the landlord doesn’t think it was an accident, the Lantern reported. “It appears that it was definitely arson,” Bryan Dulle, 1st Place Realty landlord said, according to the paper. Firefighters are still investigating the fire. A neighbor had called 911 when she saw the apartment engulfed in flames that had appeared to start on the porch and then spread through the rest of the building. Other neighbors ran into the home to help those inside get out and to alert those who might still be asleep.

Read more

© 2020 614 Media Group. All Rights Reserved.

Scroll To Top
X