Now Reading
Westerville family saved from carbon monoxide poisoning by daughter

Westerville family saved from carbon monoxide poisoning by daughter

Avatar

A family was saved from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning when their daughter woke up in the middle of the night and was scared of the dark. The mother then noticed her husband was unresponsive. Paramedics arrived and found high levels of carbon monoxide gas in their home and the father was in serious condition after doing woodwork in the basement with a propane heater. So far, firefighters think that the home’s furnace was what caused the high levels of gas in the home, and all of the family is expected to be okay.

Read more

BROUGHT TO YOU BY

Scroll To Top
X