We rounded up a handful of local markets and fleas that are here for you all summer long
There are, of course, many aspects of Columbus that make our city incredible, but when our community joins together for our various fleas and markets, there’s just something extra special about the way it brings the city alive.
Markets and fleas transpire every weekend during the warmer months, and for a good reason – there’s an exceedingly exciting amount of things to see, give, do, shop, and share in Cbus.
While there’s a variety of enormous, notable fleas or fests that occur a couple times a year, here’s a roundup of outdoor markets and fleas that are here for you all summer long.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
German Village Maker’s Market
On Sundays near the end of every month from May – October, you’ll find a cozy, outdoor artisan market with 65+ vendors displaying their talents, skills, and goods on the corner of Thurman and City Park. Jen & Chelsie, the co-founders, take pride in the diverse vendors they hand-select every month. Visitors will find everything from handmade soaps, small batch oat milk, fresh baked dog treats, and even local flowers. Jen & Chelsie explain how much growth they’ve seen post-pandemic since all of the time home “…gave makers the time and grace to pursue their creative side hustles.” They chose an outdoor option for their flea concept because, “With no walls or ceilings, outdoor markets offer improved visibility and a direct line of sight to vendor’s goods. Not to mention people are generally in a good mood when outside in the sun!”
The next dates for these events are 5/21, 6/25, 7/23, 8/20, 9/17, 10/22 and 12/3, from 11am-4pm. Check out their full vendor list on their Instagram.
The Pearl Market
This one’s for all of our city dwellers who would rather eat ramen for dinner every night than have to give up their downtown parking spot. Fortunately, you don’t have to! There’s a fresh produce market in the alleys of Gay Street every Tuesday and Thursday from 11am-2pm. Here, you’ll find fresh vegetables, artisan goods, and other farm products.
Follow their Instagram to stay up to date on vendors!
We get by with a little help from our Friendship Flea vendors. Every single month, a ton of local resellers who specialize in curated and eclectic vintage clothes, art, and handmade oddities pop-up at the Franklinton and Clintonville locations. The Franklinton location is located at The Gravity Building, and the Clintonville pop-up is at 3535 N. High St. They have a pop-up at Franklinton Fridays, 5/19, 6pm-10pm and 5/21, 11am-4pm in Clintonville. Check out their Instagram for vendor updates and their next dates!
Atomic on High
In the heart of Clintonville, a group of vintage loving vendors, local makers, and unique creatives gather to sling their best goods. From home-made candles, coffee beans, vintage art & clothes…they have something for everyone.
Pop-ups are every month, including this Saturday, May 20th at Zen Yoga (3264 North High Street). Their other pop-up dates are June 17th, July 15th, August 19th, September 16th, and October 21st. Be sure to follow their Instagram for more vendors and date reminders.
Neighborhood Farmers Markets
Last, but certainly not least, almost every single neighborhood in Columbus has their own version of a farmers market. Columbus is a sprawling city, but we’re surrounded by farmland, making our Farmers Markets abundant and overflowing with organic produce, fresh fruit jams, flowers, and loads of artisan goods. It depends on the neighborhood you visit, but many of these farmers markets have live music and events, too.
Bexley Farmers Market
- When: Thursday | May 18 – October 19 | 4–7 pm
- Where: S. Dawson Ave. at E. Main St.
Canal Winchester Farmers Market
- When: Saturday | May 27 – September 30 | 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Where: 100 N. High St., Canal Winchester
Clintonville Farmers Market
- When: Saturday | April 29 – November 18 | 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Where: N. High St. + W Dunedin Rd.
Dublin Market at Bridge Park
- When: Saturday | May 20 –September | 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Where: Bridge Park in Dublin
Franklin Park Conservatory Farmers Market
- When: Wednesday | June 7 – September 27 | 3:30–6:30 p.m.
- Where: The Wells Barn Parking Lot
German Village Farmers Market
- When: Saturday | May 20 – November 18| 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Where: 588 S. Third St.
Grove City Farmers Market
- When: Saturday | May 20 – September 9 | 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Where: 3444 Park St., Grove City
Hilliard Farm Market
- When: Tuesday | May 23 – September 12 | 4–7 p.m.
- Where: Hilliard United Methodist Church parking lot | 5445 Scioto Darby Rd.
New Albany Farmers Market
- When: Thursday | June 8 – September 7 | 4–7 p.m.
- Where: New Albany Market Square | 200 Market St.
Upper Arlington Farmers Market
- When: Wednesday | May 24 – October 25 | 3–6 p.m.
- Where: Littleton’s Parking Lot | 2140 Tremont Center
Uptown Westerville Farmers Market
- When: Saturday | May 20 – September 30 | 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Where: Behind Westerville City Hall | 21 S. State St.
Worthington Farmers Market
- When: Saturday | May 20 – October | 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Where: High Street in Worthington
BROUGHT TO YOU BY